CODE OF CONDUCT
Welcome to Alamo Heights Night®. The event site is operated by the Alamo Heights Night® LLC, with permission of the University of the Incarnate Word on their property. In order to make your visit a pleasant one, we kindly ask you to REFRAIN from the following activities while at Alamo Heights Night®.
1. Possessing any item that could be used as a weapon, including but not limited to firearms, explosives, fireworks, clubs or sticks over 1/4″ in diameter, chemical dispensing devices, knives w/blades over 2″, or any other object that may be used to inflict bodily injury to another person.
2. Using physical force, obscene language or gestures, or racial, ethnic, or religious slurs which are likely to create a disturbance.
3. Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, or exhibiting any conduct which is likely to cause a panic or a disturbance or involve the general public in open conflict.
4. Running, skating, rollerblading, bicycling,
5. Parking except in areas authorized by the Alamo Heights Night® LLC or Police.
6. Rummaging through or removing items from trash receptacles.
7. Entering or leaving the event site except through authorized entry and exit gates.
8. Defacing, damaging, or destroying any real or personal property located in the event site.
9. Playing instruments, radio, tape players or other noise producing devices without the
permission of the Alamo Heights Night® LLC.
10. Engaging in any commercial or non-commercial activity inside the event site without the expressed permission of the Alamo Heights Night® LLC.
11. Soliciting money or donations or distributing commercial or non commercial advertising or promotional materials including the carrying of signs or placards without the expressed permission of the Alamo Heights Night® LLC.
12. Keeping in mind that Alamo Heights Night™is a family oriented event, failing to be
fully clothed or wearing apparel that is objectionable or offensive.
13. Drinking alcoholic beverages excessively or purchasing alcoholic beverages for
14. Bringing into the event site any animal not trained to assist a physically challenged
15. Paying by cash, check, or credit card for any food, drink or entertainment activity. All transactions must be conducted using tickets purchased at one of the authorized ticket booths.
16. Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.